ECP’s experienced consultants can review appropriate group health care plans and provide you with a variety of recommendations to get you the best rates possible.
With each review, we can offer the following:
- Cost/Benefit Recommendations
- High Deductible options
- Company and Industry Comparisons
- Selection, Set-up and Enrollment
- 125 Flexible Savings
- 125 Flexible Spending
- Premium Only Plan (POP).
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- HSA and HRA Plans
- Supplemental Insurance Products
- COBRA Compliance
- Mini-Med Insurance – (PEO clients and their employees. No employer contribution is required)
ECP is Ohio’s first Multiple Employer Plan (MEP) to offer an ERISA 3(38) Investment Manager to select and monitor investment options and eliminate fiduciary worries via professional financial advice. Through our ERISA 3(38) Investment Manager, we can provide each client with a customized retirement plan to reflect their company’s culture and history.
A MEP 401(k) is offered to our PEO clients and their employees allowing unrelated employers to join forces to reduce cost with economies of scale, outsource the administration of their retirement plan & reduce their fiduciary obligation and liability to the plan and its participants and/or beneficiaries.
The benefit to employers and adopting employers is:
- Lower Fees & Expenses
- Eliminates Document fees and Restatement Fees being paid by the employer
- Fund Monitoring, Plan Sponsor-level Trustee Liability and Responsibilities are handled by the Investment Manager
- Professional Financial Advice (an ERISA 3(21) co-fiduciary) or an ERISA 3(38) Investment Manager to Select and Monitor Investment Options
*Offered to PEO clients and their employees only.